Friday, August 17, 2007

One week and counting...

At this point I have about a week left, or perhaps only six days, I'm not sure. Regardless, that is very little time, so little that I don't even know what to do with it. My bags are packed so that is one less area I need to spend my time-but now what? How do I decide how to slice and dice my time and dish it out? How do I want to leave this place?what last experiences would I like to have before I go? I don't know. Each day I wake up with the intention of getting so much done, of getting a few "goodbyes" out of the way, of seeing certain places for the last time, and despite the fact that I have the best of intentions I end the day early and without a fraction of what I wanted to do accomplished. It is a rather unsettling and sickening feeling that I can't seem to shake. I need to shake it, some way, somehow.

1 comment:

ELI said...

i love you tahani