Thursday, September 6, 2007

One Week

So I left home a week ago today, which is a rather hard concept for me to grasp and it feels as though I have been here far longer than a week. I have done and seen and met and experienced so many new things in such a short period of time that I guess it just feels like it has been so much longer.

Today was my third day of school, and I got up and walked to the autobus stop by myself, and got on by myself and got to school early for my Art History class, which is a zero period, and starts at 7:05 which is rather early since most of the week I don't start until 8:55. Anyways Art History sounded interesting, not like it really matters because I don't understand a word spoken in the class, but I suppose if anything it can only help with learning Czech, which is not easy at all.

I already have friends at school in my class, when i get back from language camp they want to take me to Legend, which is their favorite pub- so I'm looking forward to that.

My host family is going to Switzerland the week before Christmas, so I may be going with them. If I do we will be driving and will go through Austria, and Luxembourg(sp?) haha YES BREEGAN, where you told me to go, haha...funny how that happens.

and by the way my dear friend Breegan, if we thought math was hard, hey at least we could ask questions. If I ever thought I didn't know what was going on, its like ten times worse here....so I'm sure you can imagine.

I get out of school everyday at either 12:35 or 1:30 which is really nice, I'm hoping once I get back from language camp to maybe start dance lessons in the afternoons. Anyways we will see.
There is so much I could write on here, I wish my journal just automatically posted itself on here, that would be nice, I've written like 45 pages in it since being here, I guess that would be the writer in me.

OH and yes my STUPID husband, I have met my host dad thank you very much. AND yes I know what your "cough cough" insinuated, and I'm here to tell you that my heart is yours and that it will always be. haha. I think about the Beauty and the Beast room often, just so you know haha.

Okay I'm exhausted, so very exhausted.
Language camp starts Saturday and is for two weeks so if I don't update for awhile---well that would be why.

Hope all is well back in America or whatever part of the world you are finding yourself in today.

Chow

4 comments:

asbrahim said...

haha. I'm glad you're having fun and not sitting in the corner of your room crying your eyes out...... because that, my friend, would be wasting life away. You only have a year. It goes by fast.

p.s. Anyways is not a word. Sorry, but that's a pet peeve of mine.

asbrahim said...

Hahaha. When I read that post where you said "someone great once told me lifes short, live fast..." I was like... "wow, that sounds really familiar. And then I realized I was that someone great... hahaha.

You better come home speaking Czech or you will disappoint me.

Miss you!

Soulmate said...

Baby glad your having fun miss you more than ever! email me please babe.

Soulmate said...

OH PS this is josalin but im assuming you figured that out