Saturday, September 29, 2007

Sunday Morning

I was just listening to the Maroon Five song " Sunday Morning" and well it is Sunday morning so I found it rather fitting for the title of this.

This is going to be a short post- because it's 8 a.m. ( I know early but I wake up super early here on weekends ( 7:30 a.m.) and I have to get ready because we are going out to my host mom's Aunts house in the country.

and I am going horse back riding with my host sister and her cousin- which I am really looking forward to, because it has been far too long since I've gone horse back riding. It's one of those things of childhood that on occasion I find myself missing.

Yesterday was Saturday- and all of my friends are gone, quite a few of them off at cottages with their 24 year old boyfriends ( ALONE!) and so I hung out with my host family.

Marketa ( my host mom), Eva( the two year old) and I went to this cabbage festival- which was pretty neat, it was along the lines of the Portland Saturday Market, but there was simply cabbage incorporated.

Then we came home and I studied my Czech notes for awhile- visted my host mom.

And then I decided to go for a run along the Vltava river- and it's rather strange to me- how far you can run when you are determined- because my music I had in my ear- well it got me moving, and I just kept going.

Alright that's all I've got time for.
go revisit a good memory from childhood today
something you used to love doing, but haven't done in a long while.
That's what I'll be doing.

Cau

3 comments:

Crackle said...

Oh my dear Tahani!! How I love you so...I really hope you enjoyed your day today. I just got back from Canada this weekend and well I thought of you. It wasnt a 24 year old that I was dancing with, but rather a 21 year old. But you know me and thats BIG! Oh man he was Hot and it was good. =] haha But I suppose I am learning from the best. =]

Oh, Confusion said...

Oh taholler.
or, Tahi?


i can tell you're already different.
GOOD different dont worry.
like since when do you go running?
maybe in america i just didnt know.
i'm glad you're having fun.
i love/miss you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tahi!!!! I just caught up on july, aug, and sept. blogs....gonna read oct. later!! You are SO amazing! I am so excited you are living life. I envy you!!! I hung with your mom today...she is doing good! She is so proud of you!!! Keep up the stories...
Ciao!
LISA