Sunday, September 30, 2007

quick note

Did I mention to you guys yet, that I say "fucked" everyday?

everyday. several times a day.

haha Let me explain.

First of all you know that I don't cuss- that I simply just don't like it- and so I refrain from using it, except on those rare occasions that I am in a really bad mood and it slips out.

So I do say "fucked" everyday, but let me explain that as well.

You spell the word fakt, although it is pronounced "fucked" and it means: really?

so everytime I say really- I have to hold back laughter- because I'm cussing- but not actually. I guess if you ever want to cuss without cussing, go to a country that has a commone word, that you'll use frequently that sounds like one of your bad words.

Oh and there is a large possibilty I may choose not to go to college in America, a very very large possibility, although we will see.

Just in being here I realize that my potential does not only exist in America- my potential exists in the world, and maybe just maybe

staying in America is the "safe" and "easy" option for me,

maybe I need a challenge.

I could go to New York and fit in tomorrow. no weird looks. no questions. I would fit.

But perhaps I need to once again place myself in a place I have to work to fit, a place where I get strange looks at first, where the people, the culture, the experience will be all different.

Whatever gave me the idea that I was limited to the United States?
I guess after all- despite the fact that I'd thought I wasn't living in the American bubble- I was.

And now that I am out of that bubble- that that country has it's way of placing around you- I see the big picture.

the possibilty- and all of the different paths that are in front of me.

The question is how do you ever decide which one to take?

But for now I won't worry about that, because as time goes on, I will know where it is I am meant to be, and life will get me there,

in the same way it got me here.

So go after your dreams
realize your potential
and that it is much more than you think
because we all underestimate ourselves and our capabilities
Well I say, no more.
be confident in what you can do, and are able to do
and do it.
That's life, that is truly living.

Ok I'm off to school, have a more than copacetic day.

Tahi

No comments: