Monday, October 1, 2007

Germany

Ok so first things first. We got wireless internet yesterday so now the internet works in my room.

which means that I can now add pictures to my blogs.

Which I've already done to several of my previous blogs----SO GO LOOK!

Also I came to the conclusion that for the remainder of my stay here you will not view any pictures of me.

Yes, you heard right. No pictures of me- that way the difference in my appearance will be quite the shocker when I come home.

Last night I went to cycling again with my host mom- I have to admit it wasn't quite the ass kicking as it was the first time- and this time I kept my eyes off the clock, and the time seemed to pass rather fast.

Tonight we are going to Aerobics

Wednesday I have P.E. for two hours, ( last week we played volleyball, Breegan you would have been proud- I'm not all that bad)

and the rest of the week I will go running.

I went shopping yesterday after school----and GUESS what store they have here.

H&M- be jealous husband, be jealous. Although I guess I shouldn't have been surprised they have it here- after all it is a Swedish store.

Anyways I bought this little black dress- well because I tried it on, in a size smaller than normal and it fit really well, and then the fact that it was on sale. Well that kind of sold me.

Haha and then because I wasn't paying attention- I got on the bus going the wrong direction- and rode it all the way to the last stop.

So then I just got off and turned around- it was no big deal.

Okay off to go get ready- field trip to Germany today, which I'm rather excited for.

No comments: