Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Streda( middle) which to you means Wednesday

Today was super busy- and I'm exhausted. But it's the good exhaustion.

First I got up at five a.m., mind you not because I wanted to, but for some reason my body decided it was done resting and could go back to living. whatever, I disagree. I needed more rest.

I left the house early and rode my bike to school, because...

for P.E. today we went on a 20 km bike ride by the castle, so that's like about 12.8 miles, it was fun- I practiced using my Czech with my friends while riding- It was a win-win situation.

I then went to my two english classes, and school was over.

I rode my bike home, visited with my host mom, and left for Czech lessons.

After Czech lessons I went to a pub with a boy from my class, some girl, and the other three exchange students.

I went home for an hour- the boy from my class texted me telling me he left his cigarettes at the pub, and that it's my fault because I always tell him that it's bad for him.

Anyways then I left and went to the rotary meeting- which drained the already tired me, as I sat for two hours listening to Czech and pulling meaning from what I could pick up on and understand.

Tomorrow will be just as busy
I have Art History at 7
which means I have to get up at five
because I have to leave the house at 6:30
and after school I have to go buy my host sister something for her birthday
and then maybe go to a kavarna ( cafe) with one of my friends
and then at 5 I have to meet the rotary people because they are taking us to Austria
and I probably won't get home until midnight.

And it's strange here, because at home it always seemed like the school week passed so slow- but here ( probably since I'm not really doing anything in school) each week just flies by. It could slow down a bit, I wouldn't mind.

okay off to unwind.

Cau

No comments: